- Change or remove (temporarily or permanently) the Application or any part of it without notice and Checkerz shall not be liable to you for any such change or removal and.
- Change these Terms and Conditions at any time, and your continued use of the Application following any changes shall be deemed to be your acceptance of such change.
Links to Third Party Websites Checkerz website & Android App may include links and APIs to third party websites that are controlled and maintained by others. Any link to other websites is not an endorsement of such websites and you acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for the content or availability of any such sites. Copyright
- All copyright, trade marks and all other intellectual property rights in the Application and its content (including without limitation the Website/Android Application design, text, graphics and all software and source codes connected with the Application) are registered, owned by or licensed to Eko Webtech or its owner and used by Checkerz as permitted by law.
- In accessing the Application you agree that you will access the content solely for online examining students of your school. None of the content may be downloaded, copied, reproduced, transmitted, stored, sold or distributed without the prior written consent of the copyright holder.
Messaging services Checkerz website & Android App may use the services of SMS & Email services for :
- Sending SMS’s for One Time Passwords(OTP), information on scheduled exams, cancellation of exams etc. These messages may be sent Email, SMS or any similar means of communication.
- All information pertaining to user details are the exclusive property of each user and such information is never shared with any third party operators by us.
- Checkerz may also send information via the above means to inform the user of updates and changes in the Application
Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability
- The Checkerz Application is provided on an AS IS WHERE IS basis without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
- To the extent permitted by law, Checkerz or it’s owner and proprietor of Eko Webtech will not be liable for any indirect or consequential loss or damage whatever (including without limitation loss of business, opportunity, data, profits) arising out of or in connection with the use of the Online Examination Application.
- Checkerz makes no warranty that the functionality of the Application will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected or that the Application or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or anything else which may be harmful or destructive.
Indemnity You agree to indemnify and hold Eko Webtech/Checkerz and its employees and agents harmless from and against all liabilities, legal fees, damages, losses, costs and other expenses in relation to any claims or actions brought against Eko Webtech/Checkerz arising out of any breach by you of these Terms and Conditions or other liabilities arising out of your use of this Application. Severance If any of these Terms and Conditions should be determined to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable for any reason by any court of competent jurisdiction then such Term or Condition shall be severed and the remaining Terms and Conditions shall survive and remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable. Governing Law These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of India and you hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Indian courts, preferable through Arbitration.